Saturday, June 21, 2008

THE BIRTH OF NSIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY






Greetings to all who have stopped by to visit my portfolio blog. Most of you checking out my blog don't know me. So, I will take a moment or two to introduce myself and leave contact information; just in case your interested in helping further my career as a upcoming photographer.

My name is Mr. Derek. I'm 30 years old and orginally from Texas. I'm not a mom's boy, so, i just uprooted myself and moved to DC for no major reasons. My first love is teaching. I have been teaching for eight years now and have been teaching in DC for four years. About two years ago, is when I began to realized that I liked shooting, or videoing people. It wasn't until recently when I noticed that I had a little gift.

In the blogs to come you will see me mature as an artist and a person. I will be posting pictures i've taken and enjoy greatly. The pictures could be of friends, students, co-workers or complete strangers. I know ...but mama said dont speak to strangers! Haha! (wink). Along with the pictures, there will be a short explaination of what happened or how did the pictures came about.

The pictures that I will post for the first time will be general photos I enjoy. I've either taken them recently or have taken them in the past year or so. I love comments and can only get better with your help. I appreciate you and your comments.

If you need to contact me, you may at n_sightphotography@yahoo.com.

Again, Thank you and I hope you enjoy the blogs.

Mr. Derek

No comments: